One of my favorite free online tools for editing photos is Picnik.com. It’s fast, powerful and intuitive! I crop images constantly for use in blog posts, my website, Facebook & more and use this site almost daily. Picnik allows me to upload the graphic, make the necessary changes like crop, re-size, recolor etc and within minutes I’m able to save to my desktop and be back on my way! Another neat feature is that it’s integrated with Mail Chimp. If you’re using Mail Chimp now for your direct email campaigns you may have seen the option to edit your uploaded photos in Picnik! This feature is fantastic and helps to move the design process at a faster speed when designing your campaign art layout. Back to Picnik, the best part is that most basic editing features are absolutely FREE with no limit on uploads. If you add embellishments like frames, themed stickers and more you can use the basic feature but you’ll have to unlock Picnik Premium for $24.95/year which offers the more advanced options.
With Picnik You Can:
- Fix your photos in just one click
- Use advanced controls to fine-tune your results
- Crop, resize, and rotate in real-time
- Tons of special effects, from artsy to fun
- Astoundingly fast, right in your browser
- Awesome fonts and top-quality type tool
- Basketfuls of shapes from hand-picked designers
- Works on Mac, Windows, and Linux
- No download required, nothing to install
Have you used Picnik? Share your comments on this tool or other relavant tools that you’ve found useful for photo editing.